[Qgis-developer] Re: cmake error on OS X 10.6

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Tue Sep 21 22:14:24 EDT 2010

I'm glad to hear you had success. I played catchup today with a bunch of stuff and ran into the same build problem you had reported. Thanks for your good research on the patch as that saved me some grief. I still managed to have a corrupt cache database and some other issues that made the upgrades slow me down quite a bit.

Good luck with you qgis work,
John