[Qgis-developer] gps toolbox (detect device on mac OSX 10.6.4)

Massimo Di Stefano massimodisasha at yahoo.it
Thu Sep 23 10:37:30 EDT 2010

Way lost a so cool enanchment ?

What a bout a small changes in  the gui ?

the combobox is good to select the device .. but it has no  way to be populate manually, hence,

why not add a "tool button" beside the combo-box, to open a file-dialogue
se the user  can choose a device manually and when click on ok it will update the combo-box with the device address ?

what do you think about ?

thanks!

Massimo.