[Qgis-developer] Google Layers proxy

Ivan Mincik ivan.mincik at gista.sk
Sun Sep 26 11:09:47 EDT 2010

  On 09/25/2010 01:41 AM, Maurício de Paulo wrote:
> [...]
Patch looks OK, but I have not any proxy to test either. I can't confirm
or falsify if it is working well.

> Actually it's harder to use qgis' proxy settings than to use the evironment
> settings.
> If I were to use environmental proxy settings then I would just need to
> change from urllib to urllib2 (probably the best option).

I have changed urllib to urllib2. Seems to work without any change. If
You can use 'environment settings' it can be easier way.
I will upload it to repository ASAP. Currently I have some problem to
connect to its web interface.

--
Ivan Mincik, Gista s.r.o.