[Qgis-developer] API docs webpage Forbidden

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Mon Sep 27 05:06:54 EDT 2010

Hi

On Mon, 2010-09-27 at 10:31 +0200, G. Allegri wrote:
> Hi.
> I urgently need to use the head API doc (I need it for a 1.4 compliant
> plugin) but the web page shows a Forbidden message.
> Is there any mirror, or will it be solved soon?

Gary will need to look at that as it is hosted on his server I think.
Macho & web folks - can we host this in our vm too?

Gary also it would probably be good to remove the 1.0 docs, or have:

1.0, 1.x (current release) and trunk

Giovanni, in the meantime you can build the docs yourself - just do:

sudo apt-get install doxygen
cd <qgis source tree>
doxygen

Docs will be placed under api_doc/