[Qgis-developer] QGIS - French Ministry of Environment

Jeremy Palmer JPalmer at linz.govt.nz
Tue Sep 28 01:24:36 EDT 2010

> Several tests were also done to determine the effort needed to customize
> QGIS, and two tools were developed :
> - SelectPlusFr, a plugin based on Barry ROWLINGSON's SelectPlus
> extending the selection tools

Hi Jean,

Just for your information the development/trunk version of QGIS now has many more selection tools build in. With the exception of select by diameter, the excellent tools from SelectPlus are now covered with these new selection tools.

I would urge you to look at these tools and see if they cover the enhancements you require with SelectPlusFr.

Cheers,
Jeremy

This message contains information, which is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately (Phone 0800 665 463 or info at linz.govt.nz) and destroy the original message.
LINZ accepts no responsibility for changes to this email, or for any attachments, after its transmission from LINZ.

Thank you.