[Qgis-developer] new raster histogram

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Tue Sep 28 04:48:34 EDT 2010

Hi

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 5:55 PM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:
> Il 27/09/2010 14:45, Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:
>
>> - bar chart does not seem to work
>> - while moving over the chert, the cursor becomes a cross, but this does not seem to
>> be related to any additional option
>> - it would be good to have an option to save the chart.
>
> Hi all.
> Now (r14297) I only see the chart, no options available. Is this meant to be zen[0]? ;)
> On the other hand, the cross seems to be gone (which is good).
> All the best.

Yes its super zen  :-) - I had a good think about the options on that
panel and also from showing them on training courses and decided they
were pretty useless / meaningless for the average user so I have
stripped them out. Hopefully we can do more of this elsewhere in QGIS
to get rid of feature bloat. Biggest remaining issue with that chart
(which is generated using the underlying gdal histogram functions) is
that the x axis is pretty meaningless (its actually showing the number
of histogram bins at the moment).

Regards

Tim

> --