[Qgis-developer] Qgis puign ideas: MapInfo Pie Chart thematics to display multiple types of data.

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 06:26:18 EDT 2010

Thanks Carson.

However, the diagram overlay plugin (c++ plugin) is not working in
Qgis 1.5.0.2 Ubuntu 10.04. I could not find the menu and icon. I
disabled the all the plugins and check / enable only diagram overlay
plugin yet nothing is displayed in the menu, and no icon also appeared
in the toolbar.

Displacement plugin is also not working - no icon and menu.

BTW, are we suppose to see any icons and menu items for these 2
plugins? If not, then please provide any instruction where they are?

Noli