[Qgis-developer] Please vote: Proposed extension to 1.7 release schedule

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Apr 1 07:11:48 EDT 2011

 Hi,

 Paolo, the qgis webclient, although it works with QGIS server, will not
 be delivered by default with QGIS. It will reside in a parallel
 repository, just like the QGIS documentation or the articles. Besides
 Jürgens work on the WMS server tab in the project properties it has no
 influence on QGIS desktop. So no need to hold back because of my
 webclient.

 User will need to check out qgis webclient manually. It will not be
 delivered together with QGIS.

 Andreas

 On Fri, 01 Apr 2011 12:58:27 +0200, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Il giorno ven, 01/04/2011 alle 12.47 +0200, Tim Sutton ha scritto:
>> we lift the string freeze again but maintain the feature freeze in
>> place. I will update the release checklist with new timings over teh
>> weekend.
>
> Hi all.
> As I wrote, I would suggest to lift the feature freeze for Andreas'
> work
> on the webgis client, if he's ok with this. This move is highly
> unlikely
> to have any impact on the rest, and would be a great addition.
> All the best.

 Andreas Neumann
 Böschacherstrasse 10A
 8624 Grüt (Gossau ZH)