[Qgis-developer] bug in SpatiaLite 3D

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat Apr 2 05:07:13 EDT 2011

Il giorno ven, 01/04/2011 alle 17.27 +0200, a.furieri at lqt.it ha scritto:

> Considering the current "freeze" I suppose it would be
> better waiting until v.1.7 will be released before
> committing this patch into the SVN.

This can be considered a bugfix, so if nobody thinks this can impac
other functions my suggestion is to apply it before 1.7.
All the best.

More information about the Qgis-developer mailing list