[Qgis-developer] SAGA Interface

Camilo Polymeris cpolymeris at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 09:41:01 EDT 2011

On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 5:02 AM, G. Allegri <giohappy at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was out yesterday, and I'm glad to see how things are going on!
> Camilo, I've browsed your repo but I can't find the parts where saga_cmd is
> being called... I suppose I missed some files.

You are right.. seems I forgot to push the files. I'll do it as soon
as I am on my development machine.

> The python road is way more easy to develop and mantain, of course. I only
> fear dealing with large datas, where import/export and back could be an
> issue...

What do you mean? I'd like to be aware of any possible complications.

> But ok, don't make things complex befaure the time. It can be a
> further improvement in case it required.

Of course. This is all just a hack.. I'll clean it up in time and make
it more flexible. Using saga_cmd or saga_api as available.

Regards,
Camilo