[Qgis-developer] SAGA Interface

Camilo Polymeris cpolymeris at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 09:44:46 EDT 2011

> Anyway, we need to build the single GUI module "on the fly", and that is
> what  I'm trying to do. In my mind:
> - mainteiner side:
> generate a xml file from saga_apy python called with all modules and related
> parameters;
> - user side:
> only use plugin with saga installed, without  need to recompiled all sagag
> source with python interface.
>
> Are you agree?
> What do you about?
>
> gianluca

Hello Gianluca
I do generate the GUI on the fly: from the output of saga_cmd. No XML
files. There are some problems, yet. And the code in the repo wont
work, because I forgot to push some files, as Giovanni pointed out.

Eventually, I'd like the GUI to be more complete if saga_api is
present (which provides more information), but to work without
saga_api, too.

Regards,
Camilo