[Qgis-developer] crash when loading plugins

Marco Bernasocchi marco at bernawebdesign.ch
Mon Apr 4 06:54:39 EDT 2011

Paolo, I had a similar problem, (qgis crashed when launching a plugin
that used qwt), the python-qwt5-qt4 package has been built using a wrong
SIP version, just recompile it from source and it all works. here [1]
the bug report, if you look at my comments you will find a steb by step
solution I used sucessfully.

ciao Marco
[1]https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pyqwt5/+bug/672509

--