[Qgis-developer] Development of an Open Cloud GIS with GRASS GIS, PyWPS, the wps-grass-bridge and QGIS

Soeren Gebbert soerengebbert at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 4 14:20:03 EDT 2011

Hi Ivan,
i have modified the QWPS plugin to handle XML responses with embedded
result complex data. The current implementation expects a reference to
the resulting complex data. But IMHO this does not work using a load
balancing proxy and i don't know if the session id support of apache2
mod_proxy_balancer can handle this.

Best regards
Soeren