[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] Multitemporal Multivariate data visualization plugin

Marco Bernasocchi marco at bernawebdesign.ch
Mon Apr 4 16:27:20 EDT 2011

Hi Agustin, the repository you tryed to add is the repository where the
code is developed. After a discussion on IRC i decided to publish it
under the name scattergrammidentify while waiting for the original
author to answer me.

so have fun and let me know how they work, (there are some known isues
with zooming but noting major.) Until end of the month i'll be super
busy finishing my master thesie, but then i'll work on them again.
ciao
MArco

On 04/04/2011 09:11 PM, Agustin Lobo wrote:
> Marco,
>
> The information looks fantastic but I've tried to add your repository
> http://hub.qgis.org/projects/scattergramdentify/repository
> to the  QGIS list in the plugin manager and get an error. How can we actually
> try both  multiview and scattergramidentify?
>
> Agus
>
> 2011/4/4 Marco Bernasocchi <marco at bernawebdesign.ch>:
>> hi All, If you deal with multivariate, multitemporal and cyclic raster
>> data you might find interesting my multiview plugin [1]
>> and here [2] a screenshot of what can be done in terms of different
>> visualizations the code still has some minor glitches but it is very
>> well usable (and stable). As well here [3] there is an improved version
>> of scattergramm plugin that allows you to select points (or clusters on
>> the scattergramm and have them plotted on your map canvas (it's  the
>> screenshot as well) I didn't publish this last (scattergramidentify)
>> plugin because I hope to get in contact with G. Picard (author of the
>> original scattergramm) and maybe merge the codebase. but in the meantime
>> you might still want to try it out :)
>>
>> ciao
>> Marco
>>
>> [1] http://hub.qgis.org/projects/multiview