[Qgis-developer] Mac Os X Snow Leopard and Qgis 1.7 - problems with opening python module for 32 bit architecture

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Thu Apr 7 17:27:09 EDT 2011

I'm just being lazy in the dev builds - smaller download with only 1 arch, and I figure there is only a tiny fraction of Snow Leopard users with the original 32bit intel processors.  But I'll still do 32+64bit for release.

What does pygraphviz do that requires 32bit?  At a guess, it would be either TclTk or wxPython for a GUI interface.