[Qgis-developer] blocking issues

Mayeul Kauffmann mayeul.kauffmann at free.fr
Sat Apr 16 15:49:41 EDT 2011

Hi,
Thanks for the link!

I started working on this. I will not remove the "Must fix" tag on my
own, but already corrected priorities (incorrectly put as critical when
in fact there is no crash nor data loss).

I'm working mainly on stuff related to vector (and its symbology, legend
and printing).

If we prioritise on bug/patches (over enhancement) then we can use this
report:
http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&must_fix=Yes&order=priority&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&col=component&milestone=Version+1.7.0&type=bug&type=patch

Hope this helps.
Mayeul