[Qgis-developer] Merging gis-newgis theme

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Thu Apr 21 04:00:12 EDT 2011

Hi Robert

Great work. I committed the changes you have made in r15788. Please
let me know if there are other updates from you that I have not yet
added.

I'm still not sure about that move action subicon - I prefer the 4 way
arrow. But maybe others feel differently.

I'm going to go ahead and remove the new gis theme before the release.

If anyone is interested, the icons as they stand now for the gis theme
are attached as a small pic.

Regards

Tim