[Qgis-developer] Re: Value tool plugin makes QGIS crash

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 11:33:33 EDT 2011

Hi Radim

On Thu, 2011-04-14 at 13:48 +0200, Radim Blazek wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 9:29 PM, Giovanni Manghi
> <giovanni.manghi at gmail.com> wrote:
> > It works pretty good with *non* GRASS rasters, while with GRASS rasters
> > is very slow (on Windows, acceptable on linux) and has another problem:
> > when passing the mouse outside the extent of the raster it does not says
> > "out of extent" and it doesn't show correctly the NULL pixels, as it
> > continue to show the value of the last non NULL pixel where the mouse
> > passed over.
> >
> > Do you want me to open a ticket?
>
> I have created new ticket : http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/3736
> Is it duplicated?

just started to test again GRASS rasters after the last commits.

Value tools is lightning fast under Linux but does not work at all with
GRASS rasters under Windows. The plugin still does not show "out of
extent" with GRASS rasters.

Sorry I don't remember what you told me at the HF, are this issues to be
solved now plugin side?

Cheers

-- Giovanni --