[Qgis-developer] Summer of Code GSoC 2011 - QGIS Accepted Projects
nsicad at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 00:45:22 EDT 2011
Any detail plan how are going to tackle this project, aside from this
(below) you mentioned in your proposal.
- The first and main part of the project would be dedicated to get all
the other required libraries for building QGIS compiled for Android
and to get a standard Qgis running under Android."
Tim, mentioned this (below) in his post . Is your plans in line with this?
* a full screen map canvas
* tools that appear after swiping your finger from offscreen to onscreen
* offline editing capability
* local viewing of QGS projects (perhaps migrated to sqlite3 with
sqlite raster support)
* simple forms and data capture capabilities
* reading and capturing data from GPS
Hope to see github account / google code account for your project so
we can follow your progress.
BTW, Android Spatialite in this repo and build spec for Android NDK,
probably you can use these in your project.
MBTiles for Android offline base map
I am excite to see Qgis mobile running in Android.
On 4/26/11, Marco Bernasocchi <marco at bernawebdesign.ch> wrote:
> Hi Noli,
> thanks :)
More information about the Qgis-developer