[Qgis-developer] r15846 raster rendering artifacts

Maxim Dubinin sim at gis-lab.info
Fri Apr 29 16:25:02 EDT 2011

Hi all,

it  seems  that  recent changes upto r15846  (125th  nightly build) bring some trouble in
raster    rendering.   It  appears as horizontal lines stretching from
one part of raster. Stangely  this  happens  while  opening  existing
projects,  if rasters are reloaded in fresh new project errors are not
appearing.

Tried on two machines. Here are some examples from the same project.

http://gis-lab.info/images/screenshots/20110430-4en-245kb.jpg
http://gis-lab.info/images/screenshots/20110430-8c0-86kb.jpg
If  rasters  are  reloaded to the same project the artifacts are still
there.

Reverting to previous nightly build (124th) solves the issue.

Maxim