[Qgis-developer] Re: Why a standalone app?

Bob English bobengl at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 18:43:23 EDT 2011

Hi Marco,

Thanks for the tip; however, after reading Tim's pages about customizing, I
found that neither the settings>customizing... menu item nor the
configuration files seem to exist on my Windows Vista installation of
Wroclaw.  I believe I used a standalone installer rather than the OSGEO
installer, which might make a difference.

Does the customization capability only exist in the Linux distributions??

Thanks,
Bob

-----
Daystar