[Qgis-developer] Shields for Labels

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 18:09:46 EDT 2011

I think that is a good idea and the implementation is in the correct place.
I would like to see it in trunk, as I have a project that already need
something like this.
Yeah I wouldn't use SVG for label stuff, labels need to be as fast as
possible and I think it defiantly would have killed performance.

- Nathan