[Qgis-developer] qgis-web-client Zoomstufen/Kartenausdehnung

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Aug 8 07:40:47 EDT 2011

 Hi Bastian,

 I advise you to use english on this mailing-list.

 The exact dependency between zoom level, minScale, maxScale, minExtent
 and maxExtent in OpenLayers is a bit complicated and to be honest I
 never fully understood it. I also do not understand why OpenLayers needs
 a zoom level if one uses WMS untiled.

 In the file GlobalOptions you can set "maxScale" and "minScale" in the
 "MapOptions". In addition, QGIS web client reads the maxExtent from the
 bounding box of the first layer it hits (which is derived from the WMS
 settings in the QGIS project properties WMS tab. To be honest I never
 fully understood why one cannot simply set a zoom Extent in OpenLayers -
 it somehow gives precedence to some other zoom level or scale settings.
 You can try experimenting with these values and if you find out
 something we can fix it in QGIS web client.

 BTW: is the "Full Extent" Button working properly? This one usually
 works fine for me.

 Andreas

 On Mon, 8 Aug 2011 11:29:18 +0200 (CEST),  wrote:
> Hallo
>
> Ich nutze QGIS mapserver und QGIS-Web-Client unter Ubuntu. Bei der
> Enrichtung des web-client habe ich mich an die Angaben der readme.txt
> gehalten und es funktioniert soweit auch grundsätzlich. Zum Testen
> nutze ich das Standard QGIS Projekt NaturalEarth. Beim Aufrufen des
> clients über den Browser wird aber leider immer sehr weit
> hinausgezoomt, so dass die gesamte Erde als kleines Rechteck im
> Kartenfenster erscheint. Es sollte aber eigentlich so sein, dass
> direkt der zu letzt gewählte Kartenausschnitt des jeweiligen
> QGIS-Projekts dargestellt wird.
>
> Wie stellt man das ein? In QGIS habe ich unter
> Projekteigenschaften/WMS Server das Häckchen bei 'Angezeigte
> Ausmasse' gesetzt, was aber keinen Effekt hatte.
> In der GlobalOptions.js oder der GUI.js habe ich auch keinen Hinweis
> auf die Zoomstufen usw. gefunden.
>
> Ich hoffe jemand kann mir da weiterhelfen.
>
> Vielen Dank für alle Antworten
>
> Schöne Grüße
>
> Bastian
>
> Schon gehört? WEB.DE hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die
> Toolbar eingebaut! HTTP://PRODUKTE.WEB.DE/GO/TOOLBAR [1]
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1] http://produkte.web.de/go/toolbar

 Andreas Neumann