[Qgis-developer] globe plugin stable?

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 15:52:50 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I just started to play around with the Globe plugin and I'm noticing the
following:

it works much better on a Windows 7 Virtual Machine rather than on a
Ubuntu 64 bit installation (on a pc with an integrated video card and a
Intel i3 cpu). In fact on the Linux platform it is not smooth at all and
it can't be used.

on both platforms I noticed it is pretty unstable, it is just enough to
close the globe window and relaunch the plugin a few times to get
crashes.

How/what I have to report to help debug this issues?

cheers

-- Giovanni --