[Qgis-developer] Installer plugin error

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Sun Aug 14 06:12:01 EDT 2011

Dnia sobota, 13 sierpnia 2011 o 21:27:09 Giovanni Manghi napisał(a):
> > Anyone confirms?
>
> On ubuntu 11.04/QGIS traunk I get "aborted by user".\

Strange things happen to Plugin Installer under Debian last weeks. Paolo
reported another error, and I'm not able to run the main windows because of
quite mysterious error:

TypeError: expected 1 arguments, got 0

It's raised when calling various method of various widgets: clearing one
qcombobox (but adding items to it goes smooth), adding items to another
qcombobox (but clearing this one goes smooth), selecting items in qlistwidget
etc.

Debian unstable,
SIP 4.12.3-1
Python both 2.6 & 2.7