[Qgis-developer] Feature request Zoom out variably

lasse_larsson 018695991 at bredband.net
Sun Aug 14 15:45:50 EDT 2011

The zoom out tool could maybe be improved by working more like
ArcMap/Mapinfo.
I find it very useful to be able too zoom out much or little depending on
how big "zoom box" I draw with the zoom out tool.
In ArcMap it works like this: A large zoom-box makes a small zoom out. A
small zoom-box makes a big change in scale.
And I really want to congratulate all developers on a really impressive
GIS-tool, and the speed of development is amazing,

all the very best,
Anders Larsson,
Sweden
(GIS-technichan)