[Qgis-developer] least surprise, or: which terms should be used?

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 03:15:28 EDT 2011

Hi!
Hmm - for german translations grid is - as well as raster - translated
as Raster .. so there should be no Problem ..
For the english version:
What about leaving grid as grid whenever it is used in SAGA-Modules (so
you know that you are using a SAGA-Module) and using raster as usual in
all other places?
Don't know if thats a good idea ..
Or write grid/raster when it is used in SAGA-Modules ..

just as some suggestions ..

regards
Werner