[Qgis-developer] Re: Release plans for 1.7.1

Giuseppe Sucameli sucameli at faunalia.it
Fri Aug 26 21:59:39 EDT 2011

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 10:36 PM, Tim Sutton <lists at linfiniti.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 11:39 AM,  <luca_manganelli at comune.trento.it> wrote:
>> **** Giuseppe: please don't send in HTML, on my client is horrible ***
>
> +1 - I could barely read the reply :-(

That is strange, I didn't changed anything in my client (gmail from web)...
Now it should be set as plain-text only (I hope), even if it used to send coded
in a message both plain-text and html so the receiver client could display the
preferred one.

>>> @Luca: running the python plugin installer  under the proxy, does it work?
>>
>> Python plugin installer uses QHttp and it works behind proxy.

If I remember the problem Andrea wrote, neither the plugin installer worked
under proxy in that case.
Probably it was due a unsupported authentication method because proxy settings
was well-filled.

@Andrea, could you investigate further and give us more details about
that proxy
configuration, e.g. auth methods supported?
I think we may find a solution sooner if people share our own
experience in proxies,
like Duarte did yet.

Thanks a lot.

--