[Qgis-developer] Android QGIS download Link

Marco Bernasocchi marco at bernawebdesign.ch
Sun Aug 28 16:38:01 EDT 2011

Hi

Marco
(android mobile)
On Aug 28, 2011 7:46 PM, "Evert Groenewald" <evert at coldsea.co.za> wrote:

> Op 25/08/2011 10:38, Hilmy Hashim het geskryf:
>>
>> Bravo! Working on Motorola Xoom 3.1. But I seem to be missing the WFS
plugin in qgis-debug-8. It was there and working in earlier builds.

marco at bernawebdesign.ch> wrote:

>>> Sorry, I forgot the link last night...
https://github.com/downloads/mbernasocchi/qgis-android/Qgis-debug.apk or
scan this
>>> ciao Marco

> Congrats with the project.
> Neither download link is working for me.

I took it down from that link, it is much easier for me to keep the apk in
the repo. I added an install file explaining howto install. Eventually I
downloaded from here

> https://github.com/mbernasocchi/qgis-android/tree/master/apk/bin
That is correct

> Installed and working on Motorola Defy with Cyanogenmod 7 installed. When
opening shapefile, gives error about cannot open database and when touch
"ok" open it anyway. Have not tried rastar files yet. Small screen is
limitation currently (it has been noted that Qgis is currently not optimized
for such small screens)
As already stated, this version is mainly targeted to tablets.
also cannot zoom in or out using fingertips ;-)  .
Non implemented yet

Ciao