[Qgis-developer] crash when saving thorugh ziplayers plugin

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Dec 5 11:52:10 EST 2011

Hi all.
Plugin ziplayers is giving me trouble with current master. I got a nasty
crash:

Warning: QHttp: empty path requested is invalid -- using '/'
Warning: QHttp: empty path requested is invalid -- using '/'
<class 'qgis.core.QgsVectorLayer'>
<class 'qgis.core.QgsVectorLayer'>
Fatal: ASSERT: "!isEmpty()" in file /usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qlist.h,
line 274

In subsequent uses, I get an error:

Errore durante l'esecuzione di codice Python:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File
"/home/paolo/.qgis/python/plugins/ziplayers/logic/ziplayerswidget.py",
line 61, in __signal_bbMain_clicked
     self.__createZips(lstIdLayer)
   File
"/home/paolo/.qgis/python/plugins/ziplayers/logic/ziplayerswidget.py",
line 92, in __createZips
     lstIdLayer, self.ui.textEditStatus.append, self.__pb)
   File
"/home/paolo/.qgis/python/plugins/ziplayers/logic/cziplayers.py", line
222, in createZipLayer
     self.__createShapefileZip(dirWork, id, nameZip)
   File
"/home/paolo/.qgis/python/plugins/ziplayers/logic/cziplayers.py", line
188, in __createShapefileZip
     self.__zipShapefile(dirWork, fileInfoShape, nameZip)
TypeError: __zipShapefile() takes exactly 5 arguments (4 given)

Any hope for a quick fix?
Thanks.

--
Paolo Cavallini