[Qgis-developer] German Foss4G and AGIT conference: coordinating presentations/workshops?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Dec 6 03:47:02 EST 2011

 Hi,

 The Call for Participation deadline for the german FOSSGIS conference
 in Dessau (http://www.fossgis.de/konferenz/wiki/Main_Page) is on
 December 12.

 I would like to coordinate our contributions (presentations, workshops,
 developer meeting).

 * Marco H. would be willing to present on current QGIS updates (maybe
 together with Jürgen?)
 * I would be willing to prepare a workshop for Cartography/Map Layout,
 covering new symbology, labeling, print composer, etc. - anyone
 interested in joining my efforts?
 * we should probably also have a dev-meeting
 * and a QGIS booth

 The same coordination should happen for the AGIT conference in
 Salzburg.

 Who would be coming to the conference(s)? Who will present or
 particpate?

 Thanks,
 Andreas

 Andreas Neumann