[Qgis-developer] (First?) API break

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Wed Dec 7 11:22:34 EST 2011

Hi devs

Finally it happened:
During recent reorganisation of some print composer classes, I broke the
1.x API. The change won't affect many plugins (maybe mapbook?) and the
changes are straightforward (some methods are in QgsComposition instead
of QgsComposerView now). Nevertheless, I've started a list on the wiki
to collect informations about API changes:
http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/API_changes_for_version_20

Please add to the list whenever making API relevant changes for version 2

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler
Sourcepole -  Linux&  Open Source Solutions