[Qgis-developer] killing qgis deletes prefs?

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 06:55:34 EST 2011

On 12/08/2011 09:26 AM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Il 07/12/2011 11:35, Alexander Bruy ha scritto:
>> I think this is known issue. At least this was discussed in mailing list
>> several times and if I remember correctly there is a ticket in redmine
> I could not find it, so I opened a new one:
> http://hub.qgis.org/issues/4620
> BTW, it is not easy to me finding specific tickets (e.g. filtering only open ones,
> those for a specific category, etc.): am I missing something?
> All the best.
Hi!

To my understanding there is still no "real" workflow in redmine ticketing.
And as far as I can see noone will take "Leadership" and create a good
workflow for both - reporters and developers (ticket cleaners).
I kindly ask a developer to take the opportunity to make a clear
workflow for bugreports and feature requests and how they should be
handled ..
Currently a lot of things are depending on that (Including the WIKI page
I'd like to write about correct bugreporting) ..
Alexander started a Page [1] but it seems there is not much interest for
now (or am I completely wrong and everything is already clear?).

I think I am not in the position to work out a workflow.
 Probably a developer and a poweruser(bugreporter) should work together
on that?

kind regards
Werner

[1] http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/Tickets_workflow