[Qgis-developer] default color style for rasters?

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 10:41:15 EST 2011

Hi Paolo,

you're right this worked a while ago (if I correctly remember, before
raster providers
update). Now this and several other features broken and there are
several tickets
in redmine

qml not read automagically for rasters - http://hub.qgis.org/issues/3576\
Transparency settings are not applied from *.qml -
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/3723
Also there are three tickets related to NODATA value
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/3733, http://hub.qgis.org/issues/3817 and
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/3840

--
Alexander Bruy