[Qgis-developer] Fwd: [Ubuntu] Fwd: [Qgis-user] Re: Problem readingn geotif file with qgis 1.7.3

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 16:17:10 EST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Julien Malik <julien.malik at c-s.fr>
Date: 2011/12/13
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu] Fwd: [Qgis-user] Re: Problem readingn geotif
file with qgis 1.7.3
To: ubuntu at lists.osgeo.org

Hi,

FYI the patch that we have for gdal 1.8.0 is here :
http://hg.orfeo-toolbox.org/OTB-DevUtils/file/ef64ddb5b440/Packaging/ubuntu/gdal/do_not_disable_GTIFF_for_otb
and is not necessary for gdal 1.8.1

The problem appears because somehow you are using in Qgis a package
that links to libtiff (maybe from one of the python module loaded in
Qgis).

Julien