[Qgis-developer] WMS Error when accessing layer properties

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 11:40:16 EST 2011

> I cannot confirm,
> it works fine here on my Ubuntu 11.04 and QGis master (bca3f93).
>
> Does anybody confirm?

I can confirm the crash in qgis-master in both linux (ubuntu 11.10) and
Windows/osgeo4w

Warning: QLayout: Attempting to add QLayout "" to QWidget "", which
already has a layout
Warning: QGraphicsScene::removeItem: cannot remove 0-item
Warning: QHttp: empty path requested is invalid -- using '/'
Warning: QGraphicsScene::removeItem: cannot remove 0-item
Warning: divide by zero encountered in divide
Warning: divide by zero encountered in divide
Warning: QPixmap::handle(): Pixmap is not an X11 class pixmap
Warning: QPixmap::handle(): Pixmap is not an X11 class pixmap
Segmentation fault

cheers

-- Giovanni --