[Qgis-developer] Plugin reorganization (again)

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Thu Dec 15 15:41:06 EST 2011

Hi Alexander

>Comments and opinions are welcome. If there are no objections, I can commit
>this to master.

Looks good to me, +1 for merging.

One small thing: The zonal statistics plugin is a mix of vector and raster. However I think it should go the vector menu, because the vector layer is modified (raster is only an input component).

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler
Sourcepole -  Linux&  Open Source Solutions