[Qgis-developer] Quality assurance (was: Georeferencer produces wrong (shifted) result)

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Dec 16 13:01:27 EST 2011

Il 16/12/2011 18:53, Werner Macho ha scritto:

> I dont think we need a Release Candidate cycle - From my point that will
> bring only more "confuse" into the release cycle..

So why most respected and established projects follow this route?
Now QGIS is used very widely in professional contexts, and releasing supposedly
stable packages with nasty regressions (as it is happening) brings no good to our
users and reputation.
I think our QA approach should improve, one way or another.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia
www.faunalia.eu