[Qgis-developer] bug stats

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Dec 16 16:19:26 EST 2011

and often bugs are fixed without showing up in the bug tracker or
mailinglist.

I often mailed/phoned to Marco and Jürgen and they fixed things quickly
without it showing up on the bug tracker. Maybe I am lazy when
discussing things on phone/mail, but small things can easily be fixed
this way.

Andreas