[Qgis-developer] New plugin repository and 1.7.3

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Sat Dec 17 08:25:10 EST 2011

QGIS <= 1.7 doesn't contain the repo. It wasn't removed, just never was added.

QGIS 1.8 branch and master before December 9 contain the wrong url, so I'm
pretty sure your wrong entry was added by one of them.

QGIS master (since Dec 9) contains the fixed url + automatically replaces the
wrong url with the corrected one.

So that problem should only affect people that run the affected master AND
didn't fix it by running newer master (after Dec 9).

Tim, could you please backport the file
python/plugins/plugin_installer/installer_data.py
from master to release-1_8 ?

Regards,
B.