[Qgis-developer] Symbol properties dialog from plugin

Alister Hood alister.hood at synergine.com
Thu Dec 22 18:15:58 EST 2011

> Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 07:50:11 +0100
> From: Denis Rouzaud <denis.rouzaud at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Qgis-developer] Symbol properties dialog from plugin
> To: qgis-developer at lists.osgeo.org

> BTW, I just applied to this list, and I don't really know how to
answer
> emails as I checked the daily digest option. Does anyone has a tip?

Yes, it is quite painful.  This is what I do:
- Make sure my mail client is set up to put this in front of each line
of the email I'm replying to: "> "
- Click reply.
- Delete all the messages I'm not replying to.
- Particularly if I'm replying to a long thread, trim some of it away if
it seems like a good idea.
- Replace the Subject line with the one from the message I am replying
to.
- Add the person I am replying to as a Cc (and maybe other people in the
thread).

Alister