[Qgis-developer] reorganizing menus

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 06:54:31 EST 2011

Hi Paolo,

2011/12/23 Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>:
> Hi all.
> Alex: thanks a lot for your work - to me now QGIS looks much more usable. A few notes:
Thanks, it's nice to know that my work helps to improve QGIS.

> - panels (right click on a grey area) are not listed in alphabetical order (it would
> be easier to find them if sorted)
Will look at this.

> - how to move independent plugins to appropriate panels and menus? I think asking
> individual devs will require a lot of time and patience; bvetter a central coordination
I'll take care of all GIS-Lab plugins. To modify other plugins we need
access for its
sources. If I remember correctly this possible with plugins that
already in new repo,
but most or them in contributed and some in authors repos.

> - better sort dropdowns: Vector|Raster|Database.
Ok, I'll rearrange them. Also small question: where we should place
Web menu, after
Database or in other place?

--
Alexander Bruy