[Qgis-developer] Re: [Quantum-GIS] Issue4550 (#76)

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Dec 23 12:49:31 EST 2011

Il 23/12/2011 14:48, Richard Duivenvoorde ha scritto:

> Personnaly I like it as it is now, but am happy to change it to whatever
> a (small) majority wants :-)

To me the logic is:
- filter the full list to find what you're looking for
- fixed list of last used CRS (quite unlikely one has to filter out a 8-item list).
Rationale: if I filter out, then I change my mind and decide to keep on using one of
the recent CRS, I wonder where the recent list has gone, and it is bothering to
remove the filter.
Anyone find my approach strange?
All the best, and many thanks.
--