[Qgis-developer] redmine gurus? Graph plugin

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Dec 29 07:04:43 EST 2011

Hi devs.

don't know if it is because I'm following irc and redmine more then I
normally do, but my feeling is that there is a lot(!) of bug
squashing/cleaning up of issues going on in the last weeks.

I once worked for a project which worked with Jira. Jira had very nice
graphs to see the number of issues, versus the number of fixed issues
etc etc.

I'm just wondering if something like this is available for redmin also?

I think it is nice for both users and devs to see that stuff is moving
into the right direction.

Googling I found
http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/PluginGraphs
but it's not clear to me if that is still alive, looking in the fora it
seems not supported anymore
http://www.redmine.org/boards/3/topics/4510

I'm not into ruby/redmine, but maybe there is somebody who thinks:
"that's easy....". Please rise ;-)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde