[Qgis-developer] SAGA plugin and Raster transparency plugin

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Dec 30 02:58:10 EST 2011

Il 24/11/2011 01:55, Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:
> With a current master QGIS, I'm consistently getting a freeze when running a SAGA
> module (it hangs at 50% when converting to SAGA format).

Hi all.
The problem seems solved now. However, as soon as the output raster is automatically
loaded, transparency plugin throws an error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/paolo/.qgis/python/plugins/raster_transparency/rastertransparency.py",
line 166, in layerChanged
    self.dockWidget.updateSliders( maxValue )
  File
"/home/paolo/.qgis/python/plugins/raster_transparency/rastertransparencydockwidget.py",
line 114, in updateSliders
    self.spinStart.setMaximum( self.maxVal )
TypeError: QSpinBox.setMaximum(int): argument 1 has unexpected type 'float'

All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia
www.faunalia.eu