[Qgis-developer] A roadmap to QGIS 2.0

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Fri Feb 4 05:51:17 EST 2011

Hi Jürgen

I was proposing to merge the table join branch after the threading branch
because they would conflict in the QgsVectorLayer class. The join branch
implements logic to manage attribute ids of joined tables (including
consideration of uncommited attribute columns), while the threading branch
moves the handling of uncommited changes to a related class (QgsEditingBuffer).
So the handling of joined attribute ids would need to be adapted to the new
situation.

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler
Churerstrasse 22, CH-8808 Pfäffikon SZ, Switzerland