[Qgis-developer] plugin development in Win XP

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 09:15:48 EST 2011

If you're able to build QGis, you're able to build the plugins too, as QGis
has already builtin plugins. Have a look to this folder [1]. My first trial
was create a new folder in my project (in VS I mean) and setup the same
structure of the other plugins.

Giovanni

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/browser/trunk/qgis/src/plugins