[Qgis-developer] hackfest in Lisbon

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 13:12:35 EST 2011

Hi all, Jurgen, Paolo,

> > Why should anyone if the date is not set yet?  Maybe there should have been a
> > deadline for the doodle page.
>
> You're right.
>
> > Anyway, 15-17.4 seems set now.   Who closes the doodle page and fixes the date
> > on the wiki page?

The Doodle was set to make possible choose the best dates for you devs
(and was asked by you). I didn't realized it was a problem.

In any case the "core" devs have already voted and so I'll close the
Doodle. The dates will be then 15-17.4 and very soon I'll come out with
news (definitive venue, hotels/hostels, info about transportations,
etc.) on the wiki page. If there are no last minute changes the venue
will be just a couple of km away from the International airport, near
the centre of the city, served by metro.

Cheers

-- Giovanni --