[Qgis-developer] Icons for update spatialquery plugin

Luiz Motta motta.luiz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 15:41:32 EST 2011

Robert Szczepaneks,

In ticket 2634, Tim talked  to me about the possible yours help.
I need your help to make better icons of update Spatialquery Plugin.

You can see the icons in:
http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/attachment/ticket/2634/spatialquery_update_V.jpg

The link for download of icons:
http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/raw-attachment/ticket/2634/update_spatiaquery_V.zip

Below the list of icons with the information that represents:
1) select.jpg: make selection on target layer with list of FIDs.
2) selectadd.jpg: add the list of FIDs to selection(on target layer)
3) selectremove.jpg: remove of selection the features inside list of FIDs
4) selectesubsetlayer.png: create a subset for target layer with the list of
FIDs
It is the expression of query to target layer. The result is the target
layer with
only the FID's

I will appreciate your help.

Regards,