[Qgis-developer] QGIS and Google Summer of Code - ideas page on the wiki

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 03:49:34 EST 2011

Hi all!

as ideas for the GSoC are coming up, I started collecting them on a new
wiki page:

http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2011

Please fill up the items with a short summary! I also welcome devs to
sign up and choose the ideas they'd like to mentor.

Feel free to reuse past years' ideas too. Last year the number of
accepted applications was function of the number of proposals, so the
more ideas we collect, the more students have the chance to be accepted!

all the best,
Anne
--
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Aghisla